• Are you looking for a non-impact exercise art that is gentler on your body especially the joints but will help you learn balance, improve coordination, enhance circulation, condition the fascia, and increase muscular strength?
• Do you feel stressed out from work related pressures or family issues but don’t like to take medication to relax you?
• Would you rather get energized through energy cultivation exercises than use chemical stimulants?
• Do you want to cross-train in a soft martial art to balance out your hard martial arts?
If the answer is YES, then READ ON BELOW.
Martial Art Styles
The following Martial Arts Styles are offered at Wareham Tai Chi (Taiji), Qigong & Daoyin:
- Tai chi
Programs & Class Schedule
If you had answered yes to the above questions, then the Tai Chi & Qigong program (as described below) is just what you need. Check us out and come in for a free trial.
Yang style Tai Chi (Taiji) is taught in 24-form, 37-form, double Yang form, long-sword form and broad-sword form. The Qigong exercises also include Zhan Zhuang, Baduanjin, Liangong Shibafa, Pingshuaigong, Zhineng Qigong and Taiji Daoyin amongst others. If you need more details, please check http://www.martialartswithcolman.com
• Wednesday - 6:00-6:45 PM, Tai Chi, Qigong & Daoyin (beginner)
• Wednesday - 6:30-7:15 PM, Tai Chi, Qigong & Daoyin (advanced)
• Wednesday - monthly fee, no contract
• Friday - 11:30-12:15 AM, Qigong & Tai Chi
• Friday - drop-in fee
Additional class information can be found at http://goo.gl/9Xddg
The instructor Colman Fink who has been involved with the martial arts for over 40 years, also teaches Karate Jutsu and Ryukyu Kobujutsu (Kobudo). He also teaches Tai Chi & Qigong at Open Space Studio in Plymouth.
Have a Question?
Would you like more information on classes and programs available at Wareham Tai Chi (Taiji), Qigong & Daoyin? Please contact the school with your questions.